Sunday, July 13, 2008

FD opened!

Finally, I have opened the long over-due food account (FD :)). And why not, after all those months of contemplating on having a food blog, I've taken the first step. Not of creating this blog, that'll be the second step. The first step was of making something all by myself! Yes, today after watching Nigella feast on a Spinach-Tomato salad on her show on Travel&Living, I decided to make it me-self!
More on that on my next post.
For right now, I hope that I continue to try learn the fine art of cooking. So, as long as I am inspired to get into the kitchen, I'll update this space here on my culinary attempts.
So, let the feast begin!

5 comments:

Nishant Ratnakar said...

Last night, after 26 years of existence, for the first time i cooked a proper indian dinner (daal curry and rice)!!! Mum was supervising the entire scene.. BUt she was shocked to see me do it.

Niveditha Rao said...

Congrats mother angel :)
The innocent angel cooked yesterday too. Made pasta after ages :)
The trio strikes together :D

Vaishalli said...

Nishant: Hope it truned out well. And ya, mum's are like that but tell me something was it happy shock or O-My-Gwad-what's-this-boy-doing shock;)

Niveditha: Thanks! What timing I'd say. Cheers to us :)

Nishant Ratnakar said...

OMG.. The holy trinity cooked on the same day!! let us call it the holy feast :)

Dex said...

Hey! Why's there no comment option for your rava idli post?
I like cooking too. In fact, I like it better than eating. Especially when there's somebody to appreciate it.
Probably why I never cook for myself ;)

P.S: Please make posting comments an option for Wordpress users too. Blogger ain't all there is, you know :)